Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tip tuesday: Tired eyes.


Yesterday I saw this picture. If you are a person who wears makeup everyday or even if you don't and you feel you have tired eyes, concealer is the way to go. Let's put it this way if I was on an island I would go with my Nars radiant creamy concealer and my "better than sex" mascara and let the sun be my bronzer and blush.

If you have dark under eyes use a corrector first with peach or orange undertones just to color correct and then on top of that use a skin color concealer and you'll be good to go.
If you want the highlighted undereye look, grab your favorite concealer but in a few shades lighter and blend the edges with the same brush you used for your foundation. Always remember if you everything is blended your makeup will automatically be better. So blend until you have no harsh lines.


If you love the natural look then just use two dots of your concealer on the inner corner of the eye and let the warmth of your fingers melt the product on your skin and it will open up your eyes, even if you don't feel awake, you'll look more awake. 


Hope this was helpful my loves,

With love,
Jordana Vargas.


No comments:

Post a Comment