Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Places to go: Wynwood walls - Miami




I fell in love with this place. It reminds me of New York (my favorite place in the world). This is a Williamsburg-ish kind of place. Art everywhere and little restaurants with boho style people everywhere. Not that many tourists. Loved the quotes on the sidewalk. If you like something different than drinking and partying this is the place to go. To write, to get inspiration. 


On the same block I found this Italian restaurant. The customer service was perfect and the food was divine. It is called "Joey's".... All I can say if you love fillet Mignon and your dessert of choice is chocolate you will find what you need.

What I'm wearing:

Betsey Johnson dress. Bought it years ago. Back to when Betsey did amazing big dresses. Is black Jean with a zipper on the front.

Shoes are Schutz shoes. Burgundy booties with peep toe and a zipper as well. I love this brand, they are not cheap but I love how comfortable the heels are. 

I send you my love,
Jordana Vargas
www.jordanavargas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment